Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.303 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 28,689 (NZ$12,456) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)