Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.241 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 28,563 (NZ$12,745) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)