Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.303 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 28,995 (NZ$12,591) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)