Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02582 BRL / JMD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,364 (J$246,499) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)