Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44888 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,518 (Q5,608) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (39 minutes ago)