Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02814 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,030 (¥1,031,463) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 20,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (36 minutes ago)