Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03176 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 35,408 (¥1,114,913) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)