Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03365 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,762 (¥943,983) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 23,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)