Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,467 (COL$3,613,974) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)