Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32199 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 59% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,804 (92,561 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)