Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31838 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 57% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,596 (61,552 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)