Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32537 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 59% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,974 (82,903 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)