Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.911 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,392 (2,626TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)