Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.829 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,448 (4,158 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)