Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,056 in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)