Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,620 in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)