Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05040 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,828 (₨36,279) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)