Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04798 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,452 (₨51,103) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)