Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.933 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,582 (€402) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)