Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,663 (€4,860) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)