Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.665 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,213 (€2,787) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (18 minutes ago)