Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,709 (€6,039) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)