Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45303 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,818 (元6,219) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)