Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46689 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,670 (元39,988) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)