Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,738 (€5,747) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (40 minutes ago)