Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49186 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,837 (元5,768) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)