Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,254 (€6,332) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)