Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.712 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,257 (€4,111) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)