Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.759 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,079 (5,829 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)