Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.383 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,157 (5,942 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)