Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09112 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 1,045 (11,465 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)