Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08981 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 1,035 (11,523 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)