Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09505 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,409 (46,386 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)