Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08915 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 694 (7,786 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)