Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09476 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 1,961 (20,694 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 1,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)