Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09452 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,388 (35,847 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,150,000 (about 1 hour ago)