Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 BRL / IQD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,368 (1,253,747 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)