Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02815 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,219 (¥860,443) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)