Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05017 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 333 (₨6,639) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (40 minutes ago)