Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02810 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,428 (¥620,182) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)