Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36955 BRL / MAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,356 (17,198 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)