Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05575 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,259 (₨40,530) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)