Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00673 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 87% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 56,196 (8,349,526 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 30,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)