Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04642 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,037 (₨43,874) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)