Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04734 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 685 (₨14,465) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (39 minutes ago)