Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04933 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 840 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 793 (₨16,075) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)