Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.147 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,931 ($1,567) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)