Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.110 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 51% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,544 ($1,461) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)