Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.125 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 46% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,773 ($887) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 1,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)