Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.275 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 52% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,929 ($1,505) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)