Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.785 BRL / OMR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,119 (﷼ 2,404) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)