Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02977 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 50% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,554 (₨858,346) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)