Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.357 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,472 (€1,034) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)