Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.760 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,388 (€1,699) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)