Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,031 (€3,522) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)