Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,174 (€5,265) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)