Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,113 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05058 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 29% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,772 (₨35,030) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)