Cost of living comparison between Mumbai, India and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,555 prices entered by 574 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04737 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,185 (₨46,124) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)