Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,395 prices entered by 602 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04811 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,635 (₨54,760) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)