Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,200 prices entered by 659 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05343 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,241 (₨41,948) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)