Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.701 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,947 (RM4,207) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)