Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,005 (RM2,259) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)