Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.734 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,059 (1,188KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)