Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.874 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,180 (1,163KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)