Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.871 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,080 (1,647KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)