Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.752 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,139 (1,791KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (32 minutes ago)