Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.005 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,054 (1,523KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)