Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00722 BRL / KMF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,472 (480,813 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)