Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.342 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,488 (1,642 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (43 minutes ago)