Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.305 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,112 (1,547 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)