Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.107 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,233 (1,040 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)