Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17217 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,530 (Mex$ 14,694) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)