Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,609 (€5,835) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)