Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,197 (€5,449) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)