Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12237 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,137 ($U82,839) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)