Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11252 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,869 ($U167,693) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)