Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 913 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11238 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,393 ($U154,769) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)