Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,988 in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)