Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,410 in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)