Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15625 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,402 (Mex$ 15,373) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)