Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17470 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,131 (Mex$ 17,919) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)