Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47261 BRL / BOB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,770 ($b5,861) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (39 minutes ago)