Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,641 (COL$4,268,066) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)