Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,149 (COL$2,902,790) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)