Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,110 (COL$3,659,842) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (28 minutes ago)