Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,389 (€851) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)