Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,524 (€735) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)