Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 83% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,952 (€5,162) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)