Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 71% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,716 (€7,779) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)