Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.820 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 80% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,147 (€4,489) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)