Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02585 BRL / LRD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,121 (352,783 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)