Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03457 BRL / LRD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 23% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,408 (532,466 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)