Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02589 BRL / LRD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 11,682 (451,251 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)