Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03256 BRL / LRD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,744 (422,056 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)