Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03482 BRL / LRD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,816 (626,560 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)