Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.529 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,883 (C$4,304) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)